Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Family, Part Four...



My bro-in Law…

Privately, I am of the opinion that he thinks the rest of his wife’s family are complete bonkers. To be fair, he’s not completely wrong. He doesn’t say anything about it (nice guy!) but the occasional odd glance he gives us says it all, so does the nervous laughter when my father cracks a joke.

He likes playing cricket and tennis, and cheats at card games…

How to get on his good side… I’m not really sure, have to ask my sister, she always manages to get him to do what she wants!



My dog…

Perhaps the least complicated members of the family and the very epitome of ‘Simple mind, simple pleasures.’ Embarrassingly friendly to strangers and other dogs, if anything were to stop a burglar from entering the house, it most certainly won’t be him…

How to get on his good side… Hmm, you don’t have to do anything actually. A pat on the head might help, but anything more than that and he’ll end up dogging your footsteps. Heh, sorry, do continue reading, no more puns…

No comments: